Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day #31: Enchilida Cassorolle

Agenda for the day: run, work, grocery store, dinner, Nyquil. Boring. Seriously, I was even bored with my life today, but I guess you need a little bit of boring every now and again. I think I mentioned I haven't been feeling awesome as of late, and since I'm going to Alaska next week (hello, NOT BORING!), I figured I should try and get better quick. And there are a bunch of people coming in town for the super bowl, so busy, busy weekend ahead, my end all...I finally took some Nyquil and was asleep at 8:30. Heaven. But before that, I did make enchilida cassorole from Cooking Light and it was actually really good! Becky and Scottie came up and we had a mini-family dinner minus Johnnie.
I wanted to take a picture of the before, but I forgot...oops! Enjoy! OH and we made it all the way through January without snow?? What in the world....here's to hoping February is the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment