Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Days #49-51: Colorful weekend

It is a sure sign that Spring is on the horizon when all you want to see is bright colors:) Or that you are about to go to Hawaii and you are in full-time summer mode! So I went shopping this weekend and sure enough, everything I bought was incredibly colorful:) I shouldn't complain because this has been the most mild winter EVER, but when can I start wearing everything bright? Is it too soon?

Oh and I went and got a mani/pedi with Kelsey this weekend...more bright colors! And I heard on the Today show today, yes I'm obsessed with the Today show, that the new color for Spring is neon...I think I'm on top of that:)

On I don't even want to post a picture from Friday because all I did was sleep...and fly back to KC. I left the hospital at 6am, went straight to the airport, was home by 1, slept until 6...went to bed at 8...lame. But a picture a day is a picture a day...so here is picture of where I spent my Friday...

1 comment: