Monday, February 13, 2012

Recovery Weekend and First Snow....

Days #42-45....
So I spent the weekend catching up with friends and recovering from my trip de Alaska..it was a much needed recovery weekend...
Friday night I went to Bo-lings (favorite Chinese restaurant in KC) with Becky and our friend Mitch..then we were crazing and went home and watched Dateline..I know, so exciting;) But I love me some Dateline....
Saturday was spent brunching with Jenn, cleaning, unpacking, catching up on life, I ran 5 miles, then finally got to see my long lost friend Erin:) We went to sushi (with Jenn too!) and another exciting ending of the night by watching yet some more TV:)
I went to Church with some friends on Sunday, did my taxes, went to see Safe House (really good!) and then made Paula Dean's Mac and Cheese (yummy!) and watched the Grammy's....okay I actually did a lot this weekend....!!! But it was nice to be home for at least 3 days in a row...and then it snowed. The first snow on February 13th, isn't so bad though right?!? Enjoy some pics from the weekend!:) I flew to El Paso tonight, and I'm sure everyone knows it is not the safest city to be in, so I will not be venturing out much.. so get ready for some excilerating pictures of my hotel room:)

Becks and I at Bo-lings...



Jenn, Demel, and I at Sushi....


Our cute little neighborhood...it was too pretty not to take a picture of:)


Our backyard...the first snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment