Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day #56-58: Raleighwood!

I spent the weekend in one of my favorite cities: Raleigh:) I mean who doesn't hold a special place in their heart for their college town. When I was driving through campus, I got really sad and it made me realize how much I miss college (note: I do NOT miss school at all, JUST college:)).
This weekend was special for a lot of reasons. It was my best friend's 30th birthday, I got to meet her daughter for the first time, a YaYa reunion, and it was also the NCSU tennis reunion. Hello emotions....
So Friday was spent meeting my new favorite person, Charlotte. She is the most cuddly, fun, sweet, beautiful little girl I have ever met:) Can you tell I love her so much already?
She has the BEST facial expressions ever:) She makes my heart smile. All of my favorite YaYas from college came in town as well...we went to an awesome dinner and just stayed up talking for hours. It was wonderful.

Saturday was spent celebrating the birth of my bestie Shae:) We went to lunch, went shopping, went to dinner, and out on the town. Granted, I felt really old being in a bar in a college town, but we can still rock it:) Demel made the trip with me with made it even better!

Sunday was the NCSU tennis reunion! And it was so awesome to see my old teammates and see the new facility. It was such an awesome blast from the past and we had such a good time catching up. Here is a pic of the new facility

Such a fun weekend:) I miss Raleigh, my friends, and baby Charlotte already!

No comments:

Post a Comment