Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day #10: Work, Work, and more Work

So today was by far the most boring day of the year. Granted we are only on day #10, but I'm really struggling on what I can even write today. Here is what I did:

Wake up, run in the hotel gym, get ready for work, eat breakfast, work for 11 hours, eat dinner in the hotel lounge, more work, and that's it. Exciting huh? Well the only time I really saw daylight was my walk across the street to the lovely strip mall for lunch, where they had a Tropical Smoothie Cafe. And no lie, it was actually pretty good. So today, my picture is of Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Enjoy;)



On a side note, to reward myself on an 11+ hour work day, I started REALLY looking at flights to Hawaii in March for Lori's birthday! Yay for fun vacation with my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment