Monday, January 9, 2012

Day #9: Travel Nightmare


Today was a travel nightmare. Well, it officially started on Friday when I had to book a last minute trip to Lafayette, LA..I'll spare everyone the details:) But I woke up at 4:30, left my house at 5:30, made it to Houston by 10 am. Then sat, sat, and sat some more for 6 hours, while terrible thunderstorms haulted all planes in and out of Houston. All I have to say is thank goodness for my IPAD and Netflix. They were a lifesaver! Also, to make today a little bit better, once we got to the hotel at 6:45, I finally got to take advantage of my new Gold status with Hilton-free appetizers/dinner for this girl in an upgraded room:) Thank you Hilton. You made this terrible, rainy, miserable, boring day a little bit better! It's the little things....

No comments:

Post a Comment