Monday, January 2, 2012

Day #2: Birthday, Birthday, Birthday!

I feel so blessed! I got so many phone calls, texts, birthday cards, and love..I feel like the luckiest girl in the world sometimes:) I'm so blessed to have some amazing people in my life! Well, enough of the cheesiness...let's get to my day:)
I got to sleep in (thank you New Years holiday)and woke up really happy. I haven't slept well the past few nights, so it was nice to get a good night's sleep and get to sleep in. I went to sushi lunch with two of my best friends, Erin and Lori, and then we went on a shopping spree. What better way to celebrate your birthday than sushi and shopping with two of your best friends??
Then Becky and I ordered pizza, watched some TV, and just relaxed after a long, fun weekend. Tomorrow is back to work:( But here is the picture from day #2.
It was a cold, windy day here in KC, but I'm not going to complain, because this winter has been so mild. But enjoy! It is a picture of me, Lori, and Erin shopping on the plaza. We had to take it ourselves:)

No comments:

Post a Comment