Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day #5: Boring and Exhausted

I woke up exhausted today. I have been fighting a cold all week and still exercising like a crazy (thank you "steps" competition at work-I can explain in a later post). Today was a t-shirt day for work. And I have been getting lots of requests (okay-actually just one from ShaeB) to take a picture of my new wolf t-shirt. Anyone who knows me, knows I love anything with a "wolf theme." Go Wolfpack! I have wolf calendars, a little stuffed wolf that sits on my desk, and now I own a wolf t-shirt:) Thank you Erin O. for my Urban Outfitters gift card, because I used it to buy this amazing wolf t-shirt.

And starting last May, we could wear jeans to work-Amen-as long as we don't have clients in town. And of course we have to dress up when we go to a client site, but for days like today ponytail, glasses, and a t-shirt kinda day....it was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment