Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day #7: Farmhouse Please:)

I'm not going to lie. I slept until 10:30 for the first time in FOREVER. Can you say exhausted much? It was amazing. So amazing, I was running late to brunch with my friends...sorry guys! But we did have an awesome breakfast at The Farmhouse. It's a cute, organic, little place downtown that we frequent. Since Lori is moving in less than a week, we thought it was fitting to go one last time.

I spent the rest of the afternoon in a major cleaning mode. I did three loads of laundry, reorganized our laundry room, along with some of our cabinets, and put the rest of the Christmas decorations away. I have rewarded my productivity with a night of cleaning out my DVR..so many shows and so little time. But some wine, pjs, and TV...an amazing way to end the night:) Happy Saturday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment