Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day #8: Resurrection Downtown

Happy Sunday Friends! My church opened a downtown campus a little over a year ago and moved into a new, bigger building a few weeks ago:) This Sunday was the first time I have gotten to go and it was amazing! I met Anna and Jeremy this morning and really enjoyed the sermon. Our pastor started a series on Love, Sex, and Marriage...and it was really awesome, even for a single girl like me:)

Here are is a picture of the new building

and me and Anna in front of Church thanks to our awesome photographer:)

I ended the night with one last dinner with Lori:( We went over to Jenn's and ate lasagna and Jenn suprised us with a Red Velvet Cake, our favorite with snowflakes of course:)


I'm off to Lafayette, Louisiana tomorrow...just in time for a Championship game:) Only I'm going for work...but I'll try and post a few pics from my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment