Monday, January 16, 2012

Day #15: Sunday, Busy Day....

So Sunday, was yet another busy, busy day. I need a weekend of NOTHING, but I don't think that is going to happen for awhile! I got up and went to Church (again, another amazing service) with Jenni, Anna, and Jeremy:) I then went to the plaza to attempt to find a dress for a baby shower I have this weekend, but I didn't want to try anything on, so I gave up. Just was not in the mood to shop, which is pretty much unheard of for me, but at least I saved some money:)
When I got home I really had to get organized. I packed for 6 days in a carry-on size bag..pretty rockstar if I say so myself. I needed to pack 3 days of work clothes, clothes for a baby shower, a week's worth of gym clothes, plus EVERYTHING else. I refuse to check a bag going to Lafayette, LA...half of the bags on our plane got lost last week..so not happening to this girl.
I did get to watch some TV and attempt to clean off my DVR and then I went to birthday dinner with my friend Per (see previous blog post). We both have lost our "groupon" buddies, so we decided that we are going to start using our groupons together:) We attempted to go to a Brazilian steakhouse, but when we got there it was a 2 hour wait (on a Sunday!), so we went to Bonefish Grill instead and YUM. I had never been there and heard so much about the Bang Bang Shrimp. It lived up to it's reputation. Oh and I ended the night with the Parker's Margarita...I mean I had too. Happy Birthday to us!

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say you could shop my closet, but i guess you're already in Louisiana, so that won't work :( glad we got to go to church!

    ReplyDelete