Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day #4: Family Dinner and College Basketball

So today was another normal/boring day:) I got up, went to work, and went to the gym. We did decide to have a "family dinner." I guess I should explain to those that don't know that the brother (John) of my roomate (Becky) and his roomate (Scottie) live a block away:) We are living in an episode of "Friends" and we love it. We have family dinner's a lot. Tonight's menu was caesar salad, spaghetti, and garlic bread. And then we watched the KU vs. KState basketball game (well I watched the first half at least).


You are just going to have to get used to my "after gym" look because I have a feeling most of my pictures are going to be taken post 5 o'clock, post gym, when I'm in my "I don't care anymore mode":)

1 comment: