Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day #29: Photo Fail

I officially have failed for the first time. I took a picture, but my memory card wasn't in...so no picture. But I can tell you what the picture was:)
I woke up in a funk, not really sure why. I really like to be alone, but sometimes when I'm alone too much...I get in a funk. I think that is what happened. I was just kind of angry, and I'm not an angry person, so I went through a cleaning rampage. I cleaned blinds, baseboards, dusted, laundry, the whole nine yards. I had "clean sheet" night, which is my favorite:) So I took a picture of my newly, cleaned room...clean sheets and all. So I apologize, no picture.
I also ran with Kelsey, went to Church with Anna and Jeremy, and participated in Burger Wars at Tannin. And no lie, Tannin has an excellent burger if anyone is interested!! And back to the grind....:(

No comments:

Post a Comment